Hiya! So happy you're here! As you might have already guessed, I love photography and I love what I do. I was lucky enough to have found my passion at such a young age. Photography has given me so many incredible opportunities and taken me so many places already, and I'm stoked to see where it takes me next. Telling stories through photos is something I truly love. I'm here to celebrate you and cheer you on for who you truly are. Here to keep it real. I can't wait to meet you, so let's be friends!
MORE RANDOM THINGS
- Born and raised in Koontz Lake, Indiana. Midwest is best ;)
- I fell in love with photography in junior high when I started taking my own photos and entering them in 4H
- I love to kayak, ride my bike around the lake, and do all the outdoorsy things
- You can always find me singing at the top of my lungs at a concert
- I am an avid fan of crime shows and podcasts
- I have a Siberian Husky named Zeus and we love to go on walks and cruise around in the Jeep
- Most importantly, I love all the simple things that life has to offer
- Life is Good
- I specialize in portrait and wedding photography. Give me all the love!
- Yes, I do shoot seniors! Senior portrait photography was my first love and always will be
- I've been traveling more which has led me to shoot tons of landscapes. I think I'm hooked
- I love photo journalism and all of the stories just one photograph can tell
- I want to laugh with the bridal party, cry with mom and dad during the vows and get down with Aunt Becky on the dance floor. Let's have some FUN!